...And Give Them the Knowledge, Connections and Opportunities They Need to SucceedLEARN MORE
Global Business Exchange Program
01/23/17 - 06/28/17SEE DETAILS & APPLY
03/29/17 - 03/29/17SEE DETAILS & APPLY
04/19/17 - 04/21/17SEE DETAILS & APPLY
04/23/17 - 04/28/17SEE DETAILS & APPLY
05/21/17 - 05/26/17SEE DETAILS & APPLY
06/04/17 - 06/09/17SEE DETAILS & APPLY
06/11/17 - 06/16/17SEE DETAILS & APPLY
06/18/17 - 06/23/17SEE DETAILS & APPLY
VentureOut supports top technology companies from around the world on their mission to access new markets, raise capital, and scale. We do this via invite-only programs organized monthly in New York City and San Francisco. Our programs are focused on providing promising founders with the knowledge, connections and opportunities they need to succeed in the world's top tech communities. Each year, we help hundreds of tech companies launch into new markets, close big deals with top prospects, and raise millions of dollars from top venture investors in New York City and San Francisco!
3 MONTHS OF NETWORKING & EDUCATION IN ONE WEEK
nyc tech company tours
pitch night with investor panel
– New York City is the best role model for other urban tech hubs. It is the second largest tech hub in the world by most measures and the fastest growing over the last decade.
– Data from over 2,500 companies show that top-performing tech entrepreneurs are more likely than their peers to start new companies, encourage their employees to do the same, mentor, angel invest and inspire other entrepreneurs.
– Between 2003 and 2013, the New York City tech sector has grown twice as fast in terms of dollars invested as Silicon Valley’s, with its companies raising more than $3.1 billion in funding in 2013.
– Between 2010 and 2013, the number of New York City tech employees grew by more than 26% annually. Based on 2013 tax rates and a $100,000 average salary, the City could add nearly $160 million annually in new tech employee income tax receipts by 2019 and over $500 million by 2024.
– Venture funding for tech companies in New York City increased by 240% from 2003 to 2013, and more than 85% of the sector’s current companies and 86% of its current jobs were created during this time.
INVESTED IN SAN FRANCISCO AND SILICON VALLEY IN THE LAST 5 YEARS
VENTURE CAPITAL FUNDING IN 2013 IN NYC
MADE IN SAN FRANCISCO AND SILICON VALLEY IN THE LAST 5 YEARS
IN YEAR OVER YEAR INVESTMENTS IN NYC